Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dear Spammers

I understand you are spamming my blog for the link juice... I would LOVE to publish your comments, but they are spammy as all hell and I just can`t bring myself to do it. So, I have an idea:

If any of you have something REAL to say on the subjects of:

Online Marketing
SEO (Search  Engine Optimization)
SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
Social Media
Link Building
Blogging
PPC (Pay Per Click)
LPO (Landing Page Optimization)
Web Design
Google

or anything else you think would be useful to readers of this blog.... send it to: dayofjen@hotmail.com

Let me know that you would like me to publish your comments as a guest blogger and what KW`s you`d like me to link out to and where. If what you send is worth publishing, I`d be happy to link to you!

P.S. This goes for anyone reading this - not just the spammers :-)

Come on writers, show me what ya got ;-)

No comments: